Tuesday, August 17, 2004

 

First Day of school

Hey all today was the first day of school. It felt like had been going to high school for years. It was an ok day i have like none of my friends in my classes i guess that is good though because i get to meet new people. so far my teachers have been cool. That might change tomorrow though once i meet my other four. Cross-country is ok. Coach Koeppen is so much different then coach ellington it is a huge change. Personaly i like Ellington better but i am just real good friends with so i don't know. I have really been missing camp lately i can't get it off my mind I wish the summer was longer. It took for ever to get my comments working right i spent like all day yesterday trying to figure out why they weren't working. I didn't have anything better to do. This place is so boring when you have no car and can't go anywere because you can't find a ride. It sucks. Well i have some emails i need to write talk to yall later. later

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?