Thursday, August 26, 2004

 

long and busy week

Hey i know it has been awhile my schedule has been crazy. Cross country and homework have filled most of my evening. Tuesday night i went to dinner with shocklee to steak'n'shake it was fun even though i ate way to much. It is so hard not to eat to much of there ice cream though. I think my classes are going ok. Proably failing english though. i have never been really good at it. I don't really like reading all that much either ussually the movies are better. Anyway scouts are starting to fill up my life again i think i have a cross country meet every saturday starting this weekend with the columbus invititational. From what i heard it was really just a little north of bloomington but i don't know where it really is. Anyway it seems like everyweekend after a meet i have to go to a scouting function and every night i have a meeting it is great. I can't wait till i have my license and i am able to go were i want when i want. 3 more months but who's counting. Well lucky me i have school at 7:40 tomorrow. Can't wait LOL. so i am goin to hit the bed. talk to you all later. bye

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?