Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

Summer's Over :-(

I thought i would try this out for awhile it seemed pretty cool. So anyway i just got back this morning. It sucks there is absolutley nothing to do here i am so bored. This summer has been one of the greatest ones ever. Ransburg Staff rules. I have made so many new friends and i learned so many things about myself. I did things that i never done before. It was def. a supprising last couple of weeks though. I was not expecting to be tapped out at all and know that it is over it is still hard to believe I am a Minisino. I can't wait till next summer. Next weekend is going to be fun. It is ritual and hopefully i will get to see most everybody again. I am so bored right there is nothing to do here in carmel compared to ransburg. Well school starts tuesday and i don't have anything for it so i think i am goin to go to the store later get some clothes find a green shirt somewhere and then i think i am goin to go to steak'n'shake (greatest restraunt in the world) to eat dinner. Well i think that is all for know. RANSBURG RULES. Later

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?