Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

Homecoming week

Hey, It has been a fun week with spirit days easy practices (except for today). I'll start from the begging which was saturday. We had our meet in Culver. It was ok we lost to bloomington north in the Sophmore/Freshman race lost to lawerance north again in the varsity race. It is looking like we are not going to win state do to the fact that Lawernce north has raped us three times now and are a lot more excited about the race. Who know's though State is the only real big meet our varsity is focused on. Coach has been giving us his i know he beat you by 30 Sec. Joel(our top runner) but still think you can beat him. It is just a funny thing. Then Monday started off HOMECOMING week. The greatest school week of the year. It was Monday PJ day, Tues. 80's day, Wed. western day, Thurs.-hawian day, Fri.-Blue and gold day. Highlight of my day today was definatly during the morning video anoucments when they were playing clips of family guy. It made me laugh and that was good i needed a good laugh today to wake me up. Well hope everyone has a good time at the staff weekend i will be in michingan for a Bar-mizpha woo hoo i am so excited. I am not even Jewish. I am out talk to you all later.

P.S. Anynomous I will find you it might just take a little time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?