Friday, November 05, 2004

 

Hello Again

Hey all i have totaly forgoten the last time i updated so i guess i could just blabber about some of the random events that have gone on lately. I went to the State Cross-country meet in Terra Haute this past Sat. and we got second. Which i know sounds good but, we of course are Carmel and everyone expects us to get first so it was not good enough. I went to a halloween party that night which was ok but really boring. Sunday was kind of a lazy day until i realized i have school the next day and should probably do my homework. So instead of going trick-or-treating i stayed home and did homework and passed out some candy here and there. Tuesday i got my wires and Bands on for my braces so they absolutly kill right know so i am like overdosed on Advil and Tylenol. Well Thurs. night began our long and fun start of OA Cermony training. So it is going to be a long month. Today really doesn't feel like a friday i don't know why. I also started offseason practice of Cross-Country this week. Today was a blow off day were we just played ultimate. Which is the greatest game ever created. Well i am off Tomorrow I turn 16 which means yes i will start driving soon. Woo Hoo. Presents are excepted. Later.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?