Monday, February 07, 2005

 

Computer is Fixed, and the Damn Pats won the Superbowl!

Hello again, So my computer has be stupid lately and not letting me onto the web. Which was weird that i could get email and talk to people but no internet access. So life has been crazy and i finally decided to sit down and fix the problem this weekend. After spending three hours trying different things I finnaly discovered the only problem was that the firmware on our router needed to be updated. I was pissed that i had just wasted all that time for nothing. So after that i worked on the spring camporee that our venture is putting on down at RSR it is going to be hot. Best Camporee Delmi has ever seen. Than I had to go do a cross-over cermony becuase it is time for those to begin. Which those are always fun. Good jokes are made. So than Superbowl Sunday came and went. Pat's won again big suprise. I was rotting for Eagles even though they sucked at time mangement. So big suprise they lost. The halftime show was pretty good this year. They should do it that way more often. I hopefuly will be starting to get back into the running thing this week i can't do track though becasue the parentals are making me get a decently paying job. So that sucks because i wanted to do track. Well i am out talk to you all later. Hopefully all is going well.

Randomtivity:
What is the oldest vegitable?

Quote of the day: "Pain is only temporary, Glory lasts forever" The replacements

Song of the Week: "Almost" by bowling for soup.

Later Everyone

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?