Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

WEEK 1!!!

So week 1 is over. It felt like it was never going to end. I forgot how out of shape I was it was rediculous. I had this one kid that was like total mountain biker dude. He was pretty cool. Then Monday my bike totaly broke down going up grub road so i had to switch to one of the shady camp bikes it wasn't to bad. Tues was hot like every other day cause of the humidty. I was also tired from watching dishes from Monday poor hobart broke down so we had to do all the dishes by hand it sucked. So wed. night was night off it was pretty sweet, meet up w/ shocklee at Mother bears. everything was going great until Trank had to open his big mouth about me and DD last year. Then thurs. was good had Soccer and Rendevous that night. The Soccer was awesome. It took for ever to clean the guns afterwards though. Friday was freaking awesome the rain finally came and got ride of some of the humidty. Didn't get to go bikeing though cause it was to wet on Agony Hill. Slide Show is still having troubles w/ the wireless projecter hopefully it's all fixed this week. Saturday was def. the highlight of my week. I know a lot of people might disagree but i enjoy Tent Crew. I like running around camp taking down and setting up tents. Went to Northbeach Last night it was awesome really opened my eyes with the talk they gave about how at camp this girl was totaly drawn to good. So then drove down to camp in the rain today. Massive traffic Jam with parking but got it all fixed somewhat quickly. It's been rainy and crappy all day. Well hope everyone has an awesome week. See most of you on Sat. hopefully. Keep in touch. Later
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?