Monday, August 15, 2005

 

First Day of school is tomorrow

This summer has been one of the best. Feild Sports staff was pretty tite. Lost a few people but we seemed to manage pretty well. I am going to miss you guys. The past couple of weeks have been hectic, boring, stressful, exciting, pretty much any feeling you can think of there was. Week 9 was def. the greatest week for me i wish i didn't have to leave early. I had a 40 person class which kinda took me by suprise becaue personal fitness usualy never has big classes. It was kinda like a blessing in disguise though i got to know so many more campers and got to know campers a lot better. Personaly i enjoy larger classes because you kinda get a variety of people. It makes the class more exciting. I unfortunatly had to leave early on Week 9 to go on a family vaction. Not so great. I don't even get along w/ my dad anymore all we do is yell at eachother. Anything i do pisses him off and i don't get it. Oh well. The only real down point this summer that i can think of is that a really good friendship has been almost destroyed. Time will tell i guess. Ritual is this weekend it's going to be awesome. Ben said there 100 already pre-registared which is awesome. Well i'm out later. C some of you tomorrow and C Alot of you this weekend. Have a wonderful Day.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?