Sunday, August 28, 2005

 

Long, Boring, Tireing week

So last weekend was frickin awesome and extremely long. I got there friday and we got set up. Friday felt like the longest night ever. I pretty much didn't sleep like I laid down but didn't sleep. Most of the Trail Guides I had in my campsite were stupider than the canidates. I guess you get what you though. Some of my guides were pretty quality though. Then we woke everyone up at about 5:30am and got them all out of the campsite by 7:45. It was a little late but physical arangements was moving kinda slow on the water. So once i got my campsite pretty much cleaned up I went to breakfast. Then I helped shaun the rest of the day with physical arangment stuff. I really enjoyed it was a lot of physical labor but I love doing that kind of stuff. Hill was the greatest cermony i hear. So mad props to Mike Powell on a fantastic job. I pretty much sat down in the golf cart and fell asleep though and caught a few parts of it i was so mad. So after the hill me, Pinkus, Trevor Griffen, Murph, Tim, and Evan all went to steak'n'shake after the ritual staff meeting which felt like it was never going to end. Election were pretty eventfull. Good luck to all the new officers. So came and pretty much wanted to pass-out but couldn't for some reason. Monday I had school work bible study got cancled i came home and chilled. Tuesday I went out to breakfest w/ Kara and S grace and then we went to SV. Pretty sweet turn out for the first meeting of the school year.Sat through a boring day of school, then we did our ussual Tues. group we went and looked for fish for Kara since she needs to prove that she is responible. Then wed and thurs were pretty uneventfull. Friday I did breakfest with Kara and s-grace and them again and then went to school. Pretty much worked til 8pm friday night. Sat busy cleaned the car, worked all afternoon. Then i went to michelles Bye Bye Birdie performacne. Due to contrary belief that show was hilarous. Then we went out to starbucks afterwards It's so much fun to hang out with Her, Cassidy, and Christie. I can just chil and not have to worry about anything and have fun. So pretty have been doin nothing today just chillin cleaned up room. I am going to go talk to a guy about an Eagle project tonight. So hopefully i can get that knocked out this fall if i am lucky. Well I am out. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Anyone know when the first Staff Weekend is? Later
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?