Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

It's that time again HOMECOMING!!!

So pretty much been really busy lately. I haven't been sleeping much which is normal but i think it might be catchin up w/ me soon. This weekend was pretty sweet and extremely long. Friday pretty much worked all afternoon and it wasn't horrible. I found that I really enjoy my job and the people i work w/. Then I had to be at work at 6 in the AM on Sat which let me tell you that is an experience. It was def. a crappy saturday though except for the 5k walk. I got to work and started mowing the greens. Somehow i manged to run over a flag and got it jammed in the mower. I have yet to figure out how i did it but i did and it took a 1/2 hour to get the stupid thing out. Then in the process of doing that i manged to also break my headphones so i pretty much was not having a good start. Then i left and went to the bank cashed my paycheck which pretty much made me feel better. I had money! Went and picked up Steph Walstrom (Who is the bestest friend anyone could ever have!)and Amanda and we went to do a 5k charity walk which was ok. I def. did my slowest 5k time ever it was awesome. Then went back to work until 4:30 went to dinner w/ the family. That was ok but somehow i always manage to end up getting in a fight with them. Then came home pretty much did nothing but work on my stupid computer because it had another freakin virus. Then Sunday i spent the entire afternoon clearing the stupid thing of all the viruses that it kept finding. I went to church services on Sunday which was kinda cool cause they had the same sermon which talked about forgiviness and gave this story about how a king forgave a slave who owed this enormous debt and then that same slave went to someone who owed him money and put them in prison till they payed it back. When the king heard of this he was furious and put the first slave into torture for the rest of his life. Ok so that is kinda the story in a nutshell but it gets the point across. So then me, Cassidy, Christie and Michelle went over to Kayzers house and lets just say fun times were had by all. Then i got home watched a little bit of the colts domination over the Ravens and then went to bed. Yesterday was ok Bible Study was ok I have realy got to find a way to concientrate better though. Then SV this morning frickin rocked. So Homecoming is this weekend which is going to be sweet. I am out. Everyone have a great week. I wish I could go to staff weekend cause i still can't even though they moved but I am def. thinking about all of you guys. Stay safe.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?