Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Update of My Life

Ok so to be honest i don't even know when the last time i update was so i guess will just tell the past month. I have DJ'ed about 8 party's, Went to Fastbreak which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So many people accepted christ into there lives is what amazing. Totaly made me look at my life a different perspective. Then we had a the suprise party for Gabrielle and the Carters it was awesome. Uhm lately i have been trying to more grow in my friendships then to grow in relationships and it's totaly awesome. Like it's a lot less stress and much nicer. uhm Last weekend I went on a retreat called Destination Jesus. It was awesome I was able to grow in so many friendships and was able to form new ones as well. I was able to fix a friendship that was in serious need of fixing. I got my contract also last week i am going to be Firecrafter Coordinator. When i saw it i was like HELLO and extremly suprised. I am really nervous about it not going to lie but extremely excited at the same time. Scoutcraft Staff is going to Rock Out this year. The entire staff minus 1 is from Del-mi AKA the golden ghetto. It's going to be so tight. We have also gotten Race for Ray ready to go date is set. I have also gotten my eagle project approved and ready to go now it's just getting 1 final signature and to set a weekend and i am ready to go. I can't wait to get it over with it will feel like the biggest monkey has been lifted off my back. Well i am gonna go hope everyone has a wonderful how ever long it is till i update. Peace and much love to all.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?